MACSUR Science Conference on Climate Change Challenges 22-24 May 2017, Berlin
We kindly invite you to submit a contribution (oral or poster presentation) to or just simply participate the MACSUR Science conference, which will be held in Berlin, 22-24 May 2017.
MACSUR is a network of more than 300 scientists in 18 countries dedicated to explore, assess and tackle the various challenges of food security under climate change using modelling tools.
- The conference has three main objectives:
Provide an overview on recent activities and achievements in crop, livestock, trade and integrated modelling and cross-cutting activities.
- Provide a forum for exchanging experience, sharing solutions and developing new collaborations with and among MACSUR partners.
- Shape the future of the MACSUR community, setting out the directions.
We welcome presentations from all areas of modelling of agriculture and food security under climate change. Participation and submissions from outside MACSUR are welcome, as well.
Improvements in modelling processes, interactions, and feedbacks
- Advances in linking models in order to address impacts across scales or sectors
- Addressing uncertainty and risk in climate change impact studies
- Climate change adaptation and mitigation at the farm scale
- Climate-related changes in environment, pests and diseases on agricultural production
- Projecting climate change impacts on agriculture in European regions
- Projecting risks and opportunities for farming and food production in regional case studies
- Novel impacts from climate change, new approaches for adaptation and mitigation
- Climate change – implications for strategies in policy and farming
Registration is now open!
Abstract submission deadline: 5 February, 2017.
For more information and abstract template visit: http://macsur.eu/macsur2017
We are looking forward to welcome you in Berlin,