The Spanish Civil Protection School (ENPC) represents a unique facility of Civil Protection General Directorate designed to offer practical and theoretical training to the operational staff working in Civil Protection authorities. The facility is located 23 km from the city centre of Madrid, which unfortunately is not easy to reach by public transportation.
The address of the ENPC is indicated below:
Escuela Nacional de Protección Civil
Camino de Salmedina, s/n (Autovía de Valencia A-3, km 19)
28529 - Rivas-Vaciamadrid (Madrid).
GPS Coordinates: 40º 19' 40.15'' N y 3º 33' 20.26'' O
Participants will need to reach the ENPC by their own for the 1st day of the training course (Wednesday 6th March 2019). The recommended transportation means to reach the ENPC from the Airport are indicated below:
By car or taxi
A variety Taxi services are available upon request:
• Radio Taxi Independiente: 91 405 12 13
• Asociación Gremial del Taxi: 91 447 32 32
• Radio Eco Taxi: 91 125 16 02
By train + taxi
The basic instruction to reach the ENPC by a combination of train + taxi is indicated below:
• Take the train from Madrid-Barajas Airpot T4 to Madrid Chamartín station (line C1, duration about 15 min)
• Transfer at Chamartín station and take off at Santa Eugenia station (line C2 or C7, duration about 25 min)
• Then, take a taxi to ENPC (duration about 20 min, cost about 20 euros)
During the development of the Training activity (6th-7th March) the Organising Committee will provide transportation (shuttle bus) to cover the needs of the participants (to reach the city centre, the hotels located nearby in Rivas and/or the Airport). The designated meeting and pick-up point in Madrid City Centre is: Conde de Casal Metro Station.
Please check the agenda to know more details about the transports.